The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
Skin Care Stores Market Size, Growth Rate, And Forecast
The global skin care stores market size is expected to grow from $53.61 billion in 2022 to $60.15 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.2%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The global skin care stores market size is expected to reach $89.55 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 10.5%.
Request For Free Sample Report – https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=9766&type=smp
Skin Care Stores Market Drivers
The growing awareness of personal hygiene and regular grooming is expected to propel the growth of the skin care store market going forward.
Learn More On The Skin Care Stores Market Report Here:
Skin Care Stores Market Segments
• By Product Type: Facial Care, Lip Care, Body Care
• By Packaging Type: Tubes, Jars, Bottles
• By Category: Premium Skin Care Products, Mass Skin Care Products
• By Gender: Female, Male
• By Distribution Channels: Supermarkets and hypermarkets, Convenience stores, Pharmacy, Online Stores
• By Geography: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa. Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the Skin Care Stores market.
Check Out Buying Options For The Skin Care Stores Market Report Here:
Skin Care Stores Market Key Players
Major competitors in the Skin Care Stores market include Loreal SA, Unilever Plc., The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Shiseido Co. Ltd., Revlon Inc., Procter & Gamble Co., Coty Inc., Kao Corporation, Sephora, and Ulta Beauty Inc.
The Business Research Company’s “Global Skin Care Stores Market Report 2023” is a comprehensive report of the market, covering over 60 geographies and high level market segmentation per geography. The section on regional and country breakdowns examines the market in each geography as well as market size by region and country. Furthermore, it evaluates the market’s historical and projected growth and identifies significant trends and strategies that businesses can use to expand their operations.
The Table of Content for The Skin Care Stores Market Include:
1. Executive Summary
2. Skin Care Stores Market Characteristics
3. Skin Care Stores Market Trends And Strategies
4. Skin Care Stores Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. Skin Care Stores Market Size And Growth
26. Africa Skin Care Stores Market
27. Skin Care Stores Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Skin Care Stores Market
29. Skin Care Stores Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Latest Trending Press Releases: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/press-release.aspx
Want To Know More About The Business Research Company?
The Business Research Company (www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com) is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally, TBRC’s consultants specialise in various industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology.
Global Market Model – World’s Most Comprehensive Database
The Business Research Company’s flagship product, Global Market Model (www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model) is a market intelligence platform covering various macroeconomic indicators and metrics across 60 geographies and 27 industries. The Global Market Model covers multi-layered datasets which help its users assess supply-demand gaps.
This release was published on openPR.