The Cytomegalovirus Infection market report provides current treatment practices, Cytomegalovirus Infection emerging drugs, Cytomegalovirus Infection market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted epidemiology in 7MM covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2019 to 2032. Cytomegalovirus Infection Pipeline analysis across different stages of development (Phase III and Phase II), different emerging trends, and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed Cytomegalovirus Infection clinical trials profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities.
Recent Developmental Activities in the Cytomegalovirus Infection Treatment Landscape
• mRNA-1647 being developed by ModernaTX comprises six mRNAs encoding two antigens in one vaccine and is designed to protect against CMV infection. Unlike a protein-based vaccine, mRNA-1647 instructs the body’s own cells to manufacture the antigens, resulting in functional antigens that mimic those presented to the immune system by CMV during a natural infection. Preclinical data previously published in Vaccine showed that vaccination with mRNA-1647 in animal models elicited potent and durable neutralizing antibody titers. The mRNA-1647 is in phase III investigational stage.
• NPC-21 (EV2038) is a fully human monoclonal antibody that targets the antigenic domain 1 of glycoprotein B on the human cytomegalovirus (hCMV) envelope. NPC-21 has been shown to have broadly neutralizing activity and to inhibit cell-to-cell transmission of hCMV in preclinical studies. It is currently in phase II development for the prophylactic or preemptive treatment of hCMV in patients receiving a solid-organ transplant or hematopoietic stem cell transplant. Nobelpharma has partnered with Evec for the development of NPC-21 (EV2038) and according the company it is expected for a market authorization by 2027.
Explore more information about the Latest Drugs Launch, New Breakthroughs of Drugs or Therapies Approach, Treatment Practices, and Forecasted Epidemiology @ Cytomegalovirus Infection Market Size Report- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/cytomegalovirus-cmv-infection-market?utm_source=openpr&utm_medium=pressrelease&utm_campaign=ypr
Cytomegalovirus Infection Overview
Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infections is a type of herpesvirus (herpesvirus type 5) with a wide range of symptoms: from no symptoms to fever and fatigue (resembling infectious mononucleosis) to severe
symptoms involving the eyes, brain, or other internal organs. It is a common virus for people of all ages; however, a healthy person’s immune system usually keeps the virus from causing illness. Blood tests show that 60-90% of adults have had a CMV Infections infection at some time.
Key Takeaways from the Cytomegalovirus Infection Market Report
• The market is expected to grow by factors like an increase in the patient population, and expected entry of emerging therapies.
• According to DelveInsight, Cytomegalovirus Infection Infections affects males and female equally.
• The leading Cytomegalovirus Infection Companies include Takeda, Merck & Co, Nobel pharma, and others
• Promising Cytomegalovirus Infection Pipeline Therapies include NPC-21 (EV2038), PREVYMIS, LIVTENCITY, and others
Cytomegalovirus Infection Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
• Total Cytomegalovirus Infection Diagnosed Cases
• Cytomegalovirus Infection Retinitis among HIV Patients
• Cytomegalovirus Infection Number of Refractory Patients after HS CT/SOT
• Cytomegalovirus Infection Number of Infants Born
• Cytomegalovirus Infection Patients among Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplants
• Cytomegalovirus Infection Number of Patients among SOT
Download the report to understand which factors are driving Cytomegalovirus Infection epidemiology trends @ Cytomegalovirus Infection Epidemiological Insights- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/cytomegalovirus-cmv-infection-market?utm_source=openpr&utm_medium=pressrelease&utm_campaign=ypr
Cytomegalovirus Infection Market Insights
Cytomegalovirus Infection or reactivation can lead to serious complications in hosts whose immune systems are either compromised by disease or suppressed, which is common following stem cell and solid organ transplants. The treatment market of Cytomegalovirus Infection is divided into Prophylactic Drugs and Therapeutic Drugs.
Cytomegalovirus Infection Market Size
The Cytomegalovirus Infection market size is expected to grow during the forecast period owing to the expected launch of novel emerging therapies for treatment and prevention, which shall fuel the growth of the market during the forecast period, i.e., 2023-2032. “Cytomegalovirus Infection represents a significant unmet medical need and can lead to lifelong medical conditions for those with weakened medical circumstances or those born with CMV infection.” There is no FDA approved vaccine to prevent CMV.
Learn more about the FDA-approved drugs for Cytomegalovirus Infection @ Cytomegalovirus Infection Market Drivers and Barriers- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/cytomegalovirus-cmv-infection-market?utm_source=openpr&utm_medium=pressrelease&utm_campaign=ypr
Scope of the Cytomegalovirus Infection Market Report
• Coverage- 7MM
• Study Period- 2019-2032
• Cytomegalovirus Infection Companies- Takeda, Merck & Co, Nobel pharma, and others
• Cytomegalovirus Infection Pipeline Therapies include NPC-21 (EV2038), PREVYMIS, LIVTENCITY, and others
• Cytomegalovirus Infection Market Dynamics: Cytomegalovirus Infection Market Drivers and Barriers
• Cytomegalovirus Infection Market Access and Reimbursement, Unmet Needs, and Emerging Drugs
Discover more about Cytomegalovirus Infection Drugs in development @ Cytomegalovirus Infection Emerging Drugs and Companies- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/cytomegalovirus-cmv-infection-market?utm_source=openpr&utm_medium=pressrelease&utm_campaign=ypr
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection
4. Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection: Market Overview at a Glance
5. Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection Treatment
11. Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection Marketed Products
12. Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection Emerging Therapies
13. Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Got Queries? Reach out for more information about the Patient Population, Treatment Algorithm, Unmet Needs, and Emerging Drugs of the report @ Cytomegalovirus Infection Market Dynamics Report- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/cytomegalovirus-cmv-infection-market?utm_source=openpr&utm_medium=pressrelease&utm_campaign=ypr
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
This release was published on openPR.