Graphene Electronics Market is Estimated to Reach USD 5.16 Billion By 2030: Cognitive Market Research
Graphene Electronics Market Overview:
– Graphene is an improved conducting material than the conventional electrode material and potential to create the next-generation semiconductor solution. The graphenes have various advantages including High mechanical strength, very high electron mobility, and better thermal conductivity. The use of graphene in numerous electronic device components, such as batteries, touch screens, sensors, and solar cells.
• Global Graphene Electronics Market Size Was Valued at USD 271.81 Million In 2023 And Is Expected To Grow at A CAGR Of 33.21 % During the Forecast Period, Reaching USD 5.16 Billion By 2030.
• Based on the industry vertical, the automotive segment has the largest revenue share in the graphene electronics market.
• Based on product type, the batteries segment has the largest revenue share in the graphene electronics market.
• Asia-Pacific has the largest revenue share in the graphene electronics market.
To know more The Graphene Electronics Market statistics click here: https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/graphene-electronics-market-report
– Increasing demand for consumer electronics and digital memory solutions in emerging economies like Brazil, India, and faster and lower-power devices is expected to drive the growth of the target market. In addition, increasing demand for advanced electronic solutions with high mechanical strength, superior thermal conductivity, and high electron mobility is the key factor to drive the growth of the graphene electronics market. Furthermore, increasing government initiatives regarding research and development create growth opportunities for the global graphene electronics market in the forecast period. However, the lack of awareness and the increasing cost of graphene technology hamper the growth of the graphene electronics market.
– Industry Vertical:
• Consumer Electronics
• Industrial Robotics
• Aerospace and Défense
Based on the industry vertical, the automotive segment has the largest revenue share in the graphene electronics market. This is due to the increasing adoption of graphene electronics in automotive vehicles to ensure exceptional storage capacity, excellent charging speed, and high durability.
• Solar Cell
• Integrated Circuits and Chips
Based on product type, the batteries segment has the largest revenue share in the graphene electronics market. This is due to the increasing demand for batteries in the graphene electronics market.
– Competitive Analysis for Graphene Electronics Market:
Graphene Frontiers, IBM Corporation, Grafoid, Graphene Laboratories, Samsung Electronics, Graphene Square, Galaxy Microsystems, Skeleton Technologies, Graphenea, SanDisk Corporation, Others
Get free sample pages of latest published Graphene Electronics Market Report: https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/graphene-electronics-market-report
Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share of the graphene electronics market
– Asia-Pacific has the largest revenue share in the graphene electronics market. This is due to the increasing adoption of electric vehicles with low fuel consumption and consumer demand for portable electronic advancements is driving the growth of the graphene electronics market in the region.
– Haydale Graphene has supplied Graphene inks to the Graphene Platform
In June 2021, Haybales Graphene Industries plc has announced that Haydale Technologies Co., Ltd. signed a supply agreement for specific graphene-based and other specialty inks to Graphene Platform Corp, Tokyo, Japan.
Skeleton Technologies has collaborated with Siemens
In August 2022, Skeleton Technologies inked a collaboration with Siemens for the development, planning, and implementation of a fully automated and digital manufacturing technology for the production of graphene supercapacitors.
Browse Here For Full TOC:
Table of Content (Revenue USD Edition), (Enquire about Volume/Consumption Edition Data)
Chapter 1 Industrial Insight and Market Scope
• 1.1 Global Graphene Electronics Industry Introduction
• 1.2 Objectives of the Study
• 1.3 USP of the Report
• 1.4 Who is this report for?
• 1.5 Designing of Market Scope
1.5.1 Graphene Electronics Market Segmentation
1.5.1 Graphene Electronics Market Regional Fragmentation
1.5.1 Graphene Electronics Market Players
• 1.6 Report Duration
Chapter 2 Research MethodologyReview Complete Research Methodology
Chapter 3 Executive Summary of Graphene Electronics Market
• 3.1 Global Graphene Electronics Market Size 2018 – 2030, (USD Million)
• 3.2 Global Graphene Electronics Market Statistics 2022: Snapshot
Chapter 4 Global Graphene Electronics Market Overview
Chapter 5 Competitive Analysis (Subject to Availability)
Chapter 6 Qualitative Analysis
Chapter 7 Company Profiling (Subject to Availability)
Chapter 8 Global Graphene Electronics Market by Type Segmentation Analysis (2018-2030)
Chapter 9 Global Graphene Electronics Market by Application Segmentation Analysis (2018-2030)
Chapter 10 Global Graphene Electronics Market Regional Analysis
Chapter 11 North America Graphene Electronics Market Outlook (2018 – 2030)
Chapter 12 Europe Graphene Electronics Market Outlook (2018 – 2030)
Chapter 13 Asia Pacific Graphene Electronics Market Outlook (2018 – 2030)
Chapter 14 Latin America Graphene Electronics Market Outlook (2018 – 2030)
Chapter 15 Middle East and Africa Graphene Electronics Market Outlook (2018 – 2030)
Chapter 16 Research Findings
To know more Graphene Electronics Market TOC click here: https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/graphene-electronics-market-report#table_of_contents
• Graphene For Supercapacitors Market-https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/graphene-for-supercapacitors-market-report
• Graphene Market- https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/graphene-market-report
• Graphene Composites Market- https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/graphene-composites-market-report
Cognitive Market Research
20 N State Street,Chicago,
USA: +1 312-376-8303
Europe and UK: (+44) 20-8144-9523
Asia Pacific: (+852) 81930785
About Cognitive Market Research Company :
Cognitive Market Research has evolved as one leading market research and consulting firm and it provides services across multiple domains. Cognitive Market Research gathers and analyzes data about customers, competitors, distributors, and other market actors and forces operational across the value chain. As a market research company, we follow a complete process of gathering information about the target market and end-use industries to verify the complete journey of the product or service in the global market. It helps our readers understand the demand and viability of their product/service and how it might perform in the real world and help them to build business strategies accordingly.
This release was published on openPR.